Who can join?
CChIPS membership is open to all companies, organizations or agencies that engage in scientific research and development and put this research to practical use in the form of improved products, programs, and testing procedures that advance the safety of children, youth, and young adults.
What are the benefits of CChIPS membership?
- Become part of an international community of scientists and engineers
- Network with complementary companies
- Interact with CChIPS faculty from CHOP and OSU
- Access a qualified pool of students for recruitment
- Leverage internal R&D resources
- Set CChIPS research agenda
- Suggest research ideas
- Vote on research proposals to develop each year’s project portfolio
- Mentor projects through insight into appropriate methods and interpretation of results
- Access to CChIPS' intellectual resources
- Obtain royalty-free licenses to intellectual property generated at CChIPS
- Early notification of research results
- Receive pre-publication results and technical reports
- Right to use that information internally for research purposes
- Members-only website with access to project reports, presentations, and literature updates
- Impact the safety of children
Read more about the CChIPS process.