- Category: Joining
Who can join?
Membership is open to all companies or federal agencies that engage in scientific research and development and put this research to practical use. The goal of CChIPS is to advance the safety of children through research that will lead to improved products, programs, and testing procedures.
What are the benefits of membership?
- be part of an international community of scientists and engineers
- leverage R&D resources
- suggest research ideas
- vote on research portfolio
- obtain royalty-free licenses to intellectual property generated at CChIPS
- access to CChIPS' intellectual resources
- access to the best students for recruitment
- network with complementary companies
- members-only website
- impact the safety of children
- interact with CChIPS faculty
- early notification of research results
- stay up-to-date on child injury research
How do I join?